Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
Asset Management Associate (Remote)
The role of Asset Management Associate is to provide excellent service to Mynd’s #1 customer, our owners. You’ll be responsible for your own market and manage all things owner related, including owner communications, pricing and special projects. You will leverage various forms of technology to provide thorough and timely responses to all forms of owner outreach and act as a liaison between the owner and all property management departments. You will manage the resolution of complex and ever changing owner issues while accurately managing expectations to ensure an excellent owner experience. This role has the support of the entire Mynd team, because satisfied owners are our number #1 priority.
- Manage the queue of owner outreach with hyper responsiveness, and provide resolutions to potentially challenging and complex owner issues.
- Pricing analysis and revenue management to maximize owner cash flow.
- Leverage various forms of technology to provide thorough and timely responses to all forms of owner outreach.
- Act as a liaison between the owner and all property management departments.
- Create tasks for Mynd team members related to owner outreach, and follow tasks through to completion.
- Utilize technology and your experience to assess, organize and schedule tasks by priority.
- Enthusiastically embrace innovation by testing software, processes and organizational changes, and provide feedback.
- Provide excellent customer service to our owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5 years experience in real estate, asset management, analytics, pricing or account management
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven and intrinsically motivated with the ability to prioritize and consistently meet deadlines.
- Exposure to Property Management a plus
- This position is remote, but travel for training and to your market is required.
Mynd Property Management serves the small residential real estate sector with a combination of on-the-ground experts and innovative technology that empowers investing in any market in the U.S. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd manages over 8,000 units in 16 markets and offers small residential rental properties for sale in 20 metro areas. Mynd’s end-to-end management and real estate investment solution is powered by INVESTimate, a home-valuation tool that determines the investment potential of any home in the United States using AI and machine learning.
People are taking notice. For the past two years, we were named one of the 10 Best Tech StartUps in Oakland by the Tech Tribune, and we're backed by leading venture capital firms, including:
*Lightspeed Venture Partners
*Jackson Square Partners
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
- Be Myndful