Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
Mynd is looking for a mission driven, team-oriented individual to join our Product team. As Product Manager, you will be the product champion for the end to end lifecycle of a module or modules in our platform.
Your responsibilities include aggregating customer/market feedback, influencing and defining product vision, creating requirements and working with engineering to deliver a winning product, managing launch and adoption, and reporting on the impact of the product once it is being used.
To successfully execute, you must be able to work across teams, be an excellent communicator and be able to constantly map between strategy and day to day tactics.
At MYND a Product Manager is the Product Owner. You will be empowered to make high-level decisions and work in a very visible leadership role.
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals
- Be accountable for growing and delivering the P&Ls for our property management business
- Perform market research and work directly with customers to identify product opportunities inline with business objectives
- Own your area’s metrics end-to-end, proactively identify issues and opportunities, and surface learnings to drive unit economics and growth
- Translate and prioritize business/customer feedback into engineering requirements and execute on those requirements
- Test new development to validate requirement delivery
- Champion your products in-house with training and continued support
- Contribute to and update roadmap prioritization
- Be a leader and push the vision of your product within the company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years experience building software as a Product Manager or equivalent
- Experience within Property Management, FinTech, Investing and/or Real Estate desired
- Demonstrated success in delivering new features from customer input
- Technical background working with engineering and creating development stories
- Familiar with agile sprint planning and priority setting
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills and knowledge to non-technical stakeholders and external customers
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth, operationally intense environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to influence cross-functional team
Mynd Property Management serves the small residential real estate sector with a combination of on-the-ground experts and innovative technology. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd boosts efficiencies for property owners and improves the rental living experience for residents. Currently, Mynd manages approximately 8,000 units in 16 markets. The firm plans to expand into additional markets throughout 2019 to provide real estate investors with access to fully managed, income-generating properties in metros with strong employment and rental growth.
People are taking notice. For the past two years, we were named one of the 10 Best Tech StartUps in Oakland by the Tech Tribune, and we're backed by leading venture capital firms, including:*Lightspeed Venture Partners*Canaan Partners*Jackson Square Partners
Our entrepreneurial founders have major credibility on the Street: Co-founders Doug Brien and Colin Wiel previously founded Waypoint Homes and successfully took the company public (SWAY: NYSE) in 2014. Mynd was born from the best ideas and talent from Waypoint Homes. Care to join us?
At Mynd we are obsessed with: