Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
RentVest Portfolio Manager- Dallas, TX
The perfect candidate for this position MUST be passionate about growing a portfolio of clients, helping people succeed in Real Estate and making money. You'll need to be a self-starter with proven experience managing properties. With our marketing techniques we can guarantee a steady pipeline of prospects that are interested in our service. We need someone that can guarantee us they can convert those leads into clients that will tell everyone they know about you. You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of the Dallas, TX market and in helping construct a cutting edge property management company. Are you ready for that challenge?
You'll be joining a rapidly growing team who rely on each other to get better at their jobs every single day. We help each other and we care about the success of each of our teammates AND the success of RentVest!
The ideal candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently. Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Follow up with new landlord leads via text, email, phone.
- Answer incoming prospective landlord calls/emails.
- Ensure client’s investment is performing.
- Nurture incoming leasing inquires via email and phone
- Approval of prospective tenants
- Lease negotiation and signings.
- Inspection and coordination of Rent Ready of properties.
- Handle maintenance coordination and quality checks.
- Know Tenant Landlord Act and laws.
- Coordinate evictions.
- Coordinate notices and rent collection
- 1+ years of experience as a property manager with single family homes.
- Active Texas Real Estate License.
- Experience with Propertyware software a plus.
- Receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Accustomed to going above and beyond.
- Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
RentVest, a Mynd Property Management company, is a full-service residential property management company serving owners and residents in 14 markets nationwide. Based in Mesa, Arizona., RentVest offers property management services for a monthly flat rate.
Mynd Property Management serves the small residential real estate sector with a combination of on-the-ground experts and innovative technology that empowers investing in any market in the U.S. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd manages over 9,000 units in 16 markets and offers small residential rental properties for sale in 20 metro areas. Mynd’s end-to-end management and real estate investment solution is powered by INVESTimate, a home-valuation tool that determines the investment potential of any home in the United States using AI and machine learning.
People are taking notice. For the past two years, we were named one of the 10 Best Tech StartUps in Oakland by the Tech Tribune, and we're backed by leading venture capital firms, including:
*Lightspeed Venture Partners
*Jackson Square Partners
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
- Be Myndful
- Always Be Entrepreneurial
- Earn Trust
- Play Team First
- Be an ‘A’ Player
- Think Like An Investor