Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
Property Associate- Oakland, CA
MYND’s Property Associate will join our regional team to ensure the appearance of the properties are in excellent condition, both inside and out. This is an entry-level role, with great opportunities for a self-motivated, highly customer focused, and technologically proficient candidate to build knowledge and skills towards a property management career.
*This is a floating position servicing multiple properties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete inspections of properties and units, including but not limited to: Rent Ready, Move-In, Initial Move-Out, Move-Out, City and County Required, and Preventative Maintenance.
- Assist in completion of service requests and turns timely and efficiently as directed.
- Assist in the preparation of vacant units for new move-ins.
- Perform basic level routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas of the properties - including, preventative maintenance, upkeep, and repairs.
- Post legal notices to doors and handle basic customer service for residents at properties
- Ensure proper removal and disposal of trash as needed.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Experience with direct apartment or building maintenance experience strongly desired.
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency. Associate’s degree from a technical college a plus.
- Valid driver's license, and reliable transportation.
- Strong communication including written follow-up and verbal ability to explain solutions to resident issues.
- Ability to multitask including prioritizing work orders.
- Strong technical skills - ability to learn and use systems for tracking, scheduling and communications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a Full-time, non-exempt position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Mynd Property Management serves the small residential real estate sector with a combination of on-the-ground experts and innovative technology that empowers investing in any market in the U.S. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd manages over 8,000 units in 16 markets and offers small residential rental properties for sale in 20 metro areas. Mynd’s end-to-end management and real estate investment solution is powered by INVESTimate, a home-valuation tool that determines the investment potential of any home in the United States using AI and machine learning.
People are taking notice. For the past two years, we were named one of the 10 Best Tech StartUps in Oakland by the Tech Tribune, and we're backed by leading venture capital firms, including:
*Lightspeed Venture Partners
*Jackson Square Partners
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
Always Be Entrepreneurial
Play Team First
Be an ‘A’ Player
Think Like An InvestorApply Now