Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
HomeUnion Business Development Associate
About INVESTimate by Mynd
Mynd Property Management serves the small residential real estate sector with a combination of on-the-ground experts and innovative technology, including an online remote real estate investing portal. The portal is powered by INVESTimate by Mynd, a home-valuation tool that determines the investment potential of any home in the United States using AI and machine learning. The main factors used to create INVESTimate are: Metro-level supply and demand trends, including the sales price, rental rate and sales velocity of more than 1.3 million properties in over 200,000 neighborhoods; as well as local employment growth and housing availability.
Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd currently manages approximately 8,000 units in 16 markets, and enables remote real estate investing in 20 markets. Mynd’s small residential real estate investment platform, which is powered by INVESTimate, enables a stock market-like approach to investing in real estate. The platform empowers individuals to invest remotely in residential real estate, including single-family rental (SFR) properties and multifamily assets, regardless of their geographic location. For more information, go to www.homeunion.com.
People are taking notice. For the past two years, we were named one of the 10 Best Tech StartUps in Oakland by the Tech Tribune, and we're backed by leading venture capital firms, including:
*Lightspeed Venture Partners
*Jackson Square Partners
Our entrepreneurial founders have major credibility on the Street: Co-founders Doug Brien and Colin Wiel previously founded Waypoint Homes and successfully took the company public (SWAY: NYSE) in 2014. Mynd was born from the best ideas and talent from Waypoint Homes. Care to join us?
At Mynd we are obsessed with:
The Business Development Associate is responsible for capturing and generating demand for Investimate’s services. You will reach out to Realtors, Property Managers, Blog influencers and Portals to have them use the Investimate product as a white label solution on their websites. The Investimate product offering comes with an integrated campaign service and an optional calling service to attract investors from our B2B clients.
- Source new strategic partnerships through warm and cold outreach. Including; cold calling / emailing, attending conferences, leveraging internal introductions, and managing inbound partnership interest
- Establish a deep understanding of Investimate’s business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Manage the full sales cycle including initial outreach, building the relationship, pitching, and closing the deal
- Work with cross-functional teams to accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with partners at all levels of the organization
- 3+ years of relevant business experience, with 1+ years of experience in business development preferred
- Interest in innovation, finance/investment and real estate preferred.
- Proven track record of selling new accounts and meeting quotas.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Action-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
- BS/BA required