Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
M&A Marketing Associate (Oakland, CA)
M&A Marketing Associate
Mynd Property Management serves the small residential real estate sector with a combination of on-the-ground experts and innovative technology. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd boosts efficiencies for property owners and improves the rental living experience for residents. Currently, Mynd manages approximately 8,000 units in 16 markets. The firm plans to expand into additional markets throughout 2019 to provide real estate investors with access to fully managed, income-generating properties in metros with strong employment and rental growth.
People are taking notice. For the past two years, we were named one of the 10 Best Tech StartUps in Oakland by the Tech Tribune, and we're backed by leading venture capital firms, including:
*Lightspeed Venture Partners
*Jackson Square Partners
Our entrepreneurial founders have major credibility on the Street: Co-founders Doug Brien and Colin Wiel previously founded Waypoint Homes and successfully took the company public (SWAY: NYSE) in 2014. Mynd was born from the best ideas and talent from Waypoint Homes. Care to join us?
At Mynd we are obsessed with:
Playing like an 'A' team
Thinking like an investor
Innovating at every corner
Delivering great service
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of M&A, the role of the Marketing Associate is a great opportunity for someone to jump in and execute a variety of tasks that help the M&A department achieve their goals. The M&A Marketing Associate is an extension of MYND’s brand and you may represent the company at various industry events.
The Marketing Associate will play an integral role in generating leads for the M&A team to close. The person in this role will be highly creative, detailed, and organized.
Outcomes You Will Achieve
- Lead sourcing: work with LeadGenius and other channel partners to cultivate leads
- Manage SalesForce including: preparing and managing outreach lists, update pipelines, and identifying which drip tool we should use for nurture campaigns
- Coordinate mailer campaigns
- Supporting content creation for outreach/marketing including mailers, videos and gift marketing
- Research and secure slots on podcasts for the M&A team to present
- Manage the conference pipeline and secure speaking engagements
- Manage data compilation by tracking outreach and conversion
- Schedule video testimonials
- Manage targeted marketing on social media outlets such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assist in PowerPoint presentation creation as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Property Management experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a fast paced Marketing role and with content creation
- Prior experience using SalesForce
- Proficiency using PowerPoint; creating reports and presentations
- Self starter; willing to roll up sleeves and pitch in where needed
- Must thrive in a fast paced, startup environment
- Comfortable in a social environment and willing to represent the company at events
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to speak to and engage with a variety of different audiences
- Creative and able to adapt quickly
More About Mynd
Our entrepreneurial founders have major credibility on the Street: Co-founders Doug Brien and Colin Wiel previously founded Waypoint Homes, and successfully took the company public (SWAY: NYSE) in 2014. Mynd was born from the best ideas and talent from Waypoint Homes. Care to join us?