Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
As a leading tech-enabled property management company in the US, we live to make renting and owning real estate simple for everyone. Our on the ground property managers maintain mid-market multi-family and single family homes better and more profitably than any other PM because of the proprietary technology platform we have built. Our level of real time data helps investors make smarter investment decisions, supports a more efficient and data-driven operation, and creates an overall better property owner and resident experience.
Today, MYND manages more than 4,500 units and is actively growing nationwide. Our entrepreneurial founders have major street credibility in the real estate space. Co-founders Doug Brien and Colin Wiel previously founded Waypoint Homes and successfully took the company public (SWAY: NYSE) in 2014. MYND was born from the best ideas and talent from Waypoint Homes. Care to join us?
At MYND we are obsessed with:
Playing on an 'A' Team
Thinking like an Investor
Innovating at Every Corner
Delivering Great Service
About the role:
The Account Executive will own and build the market for Mynd. You will network, identify and build relationships with owners of residential rental properties, and find creative (and profitable) solutions to earn their business and on boarding their properties to Mynd's existing property management operation.
The ideal Account Executive is creative, productive, client-centric, goal-oriented, and great with people. Must have a proven track record of building a book of business and achieving measurable sales goals. A background in (and passion for) real estate market is required for this role.
Outcomes you will achieve:
- Identify, develop relationships with and ultimately acquire new clients, specifically owners of and investors in residential rental properties.
- Develop relationships directly with prospective clients.
- Network through referral partners.
- Attend industry specific events, speaking at these events.
- Field leads generated by the Mynd Marketing team.
- Support sales process including creating proposal materials, researching contacts, market analysis, assisting with onboarding process, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times by assisting with the sales, onboarding, and ongoing relationship management processes to give the new clients the best experience possible with Mynd.
- Support regional ambassadors, representing the company in a positive light.
- Embrace the company’s culture and be an example of our core values in a region.
- Learn and develop a strong knowledge of target region and surrounding markets to be a resource to local real estate investors.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly analytical and entrepreneurial; thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Passion for real estate.
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, consistently exceeding targets.
- Driven individual that is capable of developing a growing territory.
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional presenter.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals.
- Computer proficiency, including tools including Google, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
As part of our dedication to diversity, Mynd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mynd are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.Apply Now