Mynd is Building an ‘A Team’
We hire engineers, designers, developers, and number crunchers along with property management and real estate professionals. We hire people with and without industry experience—we believe that some of the best ideas are shared across industries and skillsets.
We are looking to hire ‘A Team’ players to help us achieve our mission to make renting and owning real estate easy for everyone while staying true to our values: be myndful, be transparent, think like an investor, innovate at every opportunity, play like an ‘A Team’, and of course, deliver great service.
See our part-time, full-time, and contract jobs available and apply below!
Account Executive (Mesa, AZ)
Mynd is a full-stack tech-enabled property management company for the small residential industry (single-family rentals and apartment buildings up to 49 units in size). This is a massive mom-and-pop industry that has never been scaled, and Mynd intends to be the first-to-scale. Today, Mynd manages 7,000 units in 16 markets and is rapidly growing nationwide.
By combining great talent with on-the-ground experts, data and our proprietary technology, Mynd delivers an unparalleled customer experience for both owners and residents. Offering best-in-class property management is a start but building an end-to-end investment platform is the north star. No company has ever been this dedicated to raising the bar in the industry to create happy homes and healthy investments for all. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd has been named one of the 10 Best Tech Startups in Oakland by the Tech Tribune and is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, and Jackson Square Partners.
We’re always on the lookout for top talent. Mynd is not only made up of real estate professionals but also skilled individuals, across a wide variety of industries — there is no ideal employee build other than having a passion for active problem-solving and an impeccable work ethic. We seek those ready to hit the ground running, and those who want to join a team driven by data and by a great customer experience. Join us!
About the role:
The Account Executive will own and help build a book of business for Mynd. You will network, identify and build relationships with owners of residential rental properties, and find creative (and profitable) solutions to earn their business and on boarding their properties to Mynd's existing property management operation.
The ideal Account Executive is creative, productive, client-centric, goal-oriented, and great with people. Must have a proven track record of building a book of business and achieving measurable sales goals. A background in (and passion for) real estate market is required for this role.
- Identify, develop relationships with and ultimately acquire new clients, specifically owners of and investors in residential rental properties.
- Develop relationships directly with prospective clients.
- Network through referral partners.
- Attend industry specific events, speaking at these events.
- Field leads generated by the Mynd Marketing team.
- Set and track sales targets, aligned with Mynd objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales processes, to include creating proposal materials, researching contacts, market analysis, assisting with onboarding processes, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times by assisting with the sales, onboarding, and continuous relationship management processes to give the new and existing clients
- Support regional ambassadors, representing the company in a positive light.
- Learn and develop a strong knowledge of the target region and surrounding markets to be a resource to local real estate investors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Active Real Estate License
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, consistently exceeding targets.
- Driven individual that is capable of developing a growing territory.
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on developing and cultivating relationships with new and existing clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; including willingness to to present at events
- Highly analytical and entrepreneurial; thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals.
- Tech savvy with the ability to use G-Suite products, Salesforce, etc.
- Passion for real estate.
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
Always Be Entrepreneurial
Play Team First
Be an ‘A’ Player
Think Like An Investor
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
As part of our dedication to diversity, Mynd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mynd are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.Apply Now