Mynd Property Management

Creating Happy Homes and Healthy Investments

How do I submit a service request?

You can submit a service request by using the Mynd Resident app or going to the online Resident Portal ( You will need to provide details on the location of the issue, the type of issue (plumbing, appliance, pest control, etc.) and a complete description of the problem. Detailed descriptions that include photos and/or videos will lead to faster, more accurate service.