Future of Real Estate
Super Bowl Champion & Real Estate Investor
Co-Founder MYND Property Management
How the Pros Buy & Manage Rental Property
Lender from Trillion Capital
NFL Veteran/ Sports Commentator/ Investor
JPI Companies Developer
State of the San Diego Market
Analyst from CoStar
Are you a real estate investor in the San Diego area? If so, join us for an educational workshop featuring expert investors, Super Bowl champions and San Diego’s top dealmakers. They’ll share insider’s knowledge on a variety of topics, including: how to identify cash-flowing investment opportunities, how to efficiently manage rental properties, and how to maximize your net operating income (NOI).
Lunch will be provided.
Drinks and networking immediately following at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Tickets are limited, so reserve now!
What You’ll Learn
A Taste of MAX NOI
“Tenant demand for technology and other practical amenities is increasing everywhere, particularly in our urban locations. MAX NOI has been integral in both brainstorming new technology solutions / amenities and cost-effective implementation.”
Investor & Managing Principal, Calvera Partners, LLC
- Current Property Owners
- Future Property Owners
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Current and Future Market Analysis: Economist will analyze markets that are ripe for investment. Learn about expected cap rates, returns, rental rates and the overall investment climate.
- Investment strategies for today’s market: See how successful investors are deploying capital and the strategies they have found to be the most successful.
- Remote Investing: Connect with the right people who will provide the tips needed to invest outside of where you live.
- Real Estate Syndicates and Investment Groups: Learn how to create a partnership or join a group, all while protecting your investment interest.
- Finding and Evaluating Deals: Find out what to look for and how to ensure your deal meets your investment criteria.
- Securing Capital: Gather specific details about getting the money you need to successfully close real estate deals.
- Short Term and Corporate Rentals: How to increase your NOI by utilizing innovative strategies that yield high returns.
- Grow Your Portfolio: If you’re at 10 units and want to get to 20, we’ll help you get there.
- Building an A-Team: You cannot do it alone! Leverage your strengths and supplement them with the expertise of other professionals.
- Manage Like the Pros: Gain insider’s perspective on what the top real estate managers are doing so that you can begin executing today.
The key to being a successful real estate investors hinges upon having the latest, most up-to-date data, analysis and information. Practitioners align to present distilled information that is actionable. Excellent opportunity for current and prospective rental property owners for networking, professional services and to discover the latest in proptech.