Mynd Property Management

Creating Happy Homes and Healthy Investments

Does Mynd require residents to have utilities in their name?

For any property that utilities are not provided by the landlord or the home owners association, the resident must provide proof of utilities before Mynd will give the resident  access to the property.

Are you looking to rent?

Click here to browse our listings and submit an application.