Mynd Property Management

Creating Happy Homes and Healthy Investments

How do I update my ACH account for distributions?

Please visit the Mynd Owner Portal and go to Account & Settings. Go to Entities and then click on the pencil on the top right corner of your entity name. You can change your banking information on this page. Please note we will request a security code that is sent to your email to prevent any fraud.

Are you looking to rent?

Click here to browse our listings and submit an application.