Mynd Property Management

Creating Happy Homes and Healthy Investments

My name or TIN number looks incorrect. How do we fix it?

If there is any correction that is needed, please contact or message us on your Mynd portal. We will send a corrected 1099 to you and to the IRS, as needed.

Are you looking to rent?

Click here to browse our listings and submit an application.