Mynd Property Management

Creating Happy Homes and Healthy Investments

Why am I paying taxes on gross income vs what I actually received in my personal account?

Mynd acts as an agent on behalf of the owner. If any income is received in the operating account on behalf of the owner, Mynd has to report this income. You may deduct certain expenses from your year end statement but Mynd is not a tax professional and recommends that you speak with a CPA on how to best file your taxes. For more information, please visit

Are you looking to rent?

Click here to browse our listings and submit an application.