Mynd Property Management

Creating Happy Homes and Healthy Investments

Why am I receiving a 592B form?

If you have an investment property in California but reside outside of California, Mynd legally has to withhold 7% of all rental income and the 592B form is used to report the withholding. For more information, please visit

Are you looking to rent?

Click here to browse our listings and submit an application.