Your new home is right around the corner
It looks like you found a home you are interested in, that is great news!
To submit a rental application:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the email addresses of all occupants over the age of 18 so they can complete an application.
- We will email an invitation to apply to each applicant
- Fill out the online form and submit your ID and two most recent paystubs
- Pay $36 application fee per person or together
To submit a paper rental application:
- Fill out the appropriate rental application below in its entirety (each desired lease signer must complete an application)
• Washington / California Rental Application
• Seattle Rental Application
- Email your application along with ID and two most recent paystubs* (per person) to email@example.com
- Submit your $36 application fee per person online here
Quick facts about applying:
The total household income needs to equal at least 2.5x monthly rent. If signing with a guarantor, income needs to equal at least 5x monthly rent total. Paystubs need to be most recent two.*
If employed less than 60 days, please provide a signed job offer letter The number of people allowed to reside in unit equals ((# of bedrooms x 2) +1) Rental deposit typically equal one month’s rent. Final rental deposits are based on applicant(s) income and final credit approval
Pet restrictions vary per property. Only domestic pets are permitted. Indicate the type of pet on your rental application. A monthly pet rent of $50 and pet deposit of $500 may apply, fees may vary per property.
The following breeds are restricted: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bull Dogs, American Staffordshire Terriers, Argentine Dogos, Bullmastiffs, Doberman Pinschers, Fila Brasileiros, German Shepherds, Pit Bulls, Presa Canarios, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Tosa Inus, Wolf Hybrids, All of mixes of these aforementioned breeds.