Mynd Management is registered as a statutory agent, as is required by state law for out-of-state owners in Arizona (Brokerage license CO689807000).
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Mynd is a full-service property management solution focused on single-family rental homes. Our service includes:
Dedicated portfolio manager
Inspection, repairs and maintenance
Legal and compliance
Fair pricing. Guaranteed.
No setup fees. No marketing fees. No maintenance markups.
$5,000 Rental Income Guarantee
$5,000 Eviction Protection Guarantee
You’re one step away from property management reimagined
Property managers covering Phoenix portfolios
In house techs + extensive vendor network
Reviews & awards
Raleigh's market is off the charts
One of the three cities that make up the high-powered “Research Triangle” and home to top-ranked North Carolina State University, Raleigh has STEM jobs and elite universities.
5 best places to invest in Austin
With a giant Samsung semiconductor plant likely to join an Apple campus that is under construction, and Tesla’s plan to move its headquarters to Austin, the metro area is seeing explosive growth.
Are you looking for property management?
There are many deductions a residential property owner can claim on their rental property. We counted 31. That includes business startup costs, the cost of looking for a new property, and even rental losses.
It is crucial to understand how a property manager would react to particular scenarios. With that in mind, have a handful of questions specific to their real-world experience.
- How would they deal with a tenant who is regularly late with rent?
- What would they do if they got a call early in the morning that a frozen pipe had burst?
- What gestures would they perform to increase tenant retention?
A property manager has to be ready for everything, but they also need to know who to go to when they need help.
Typically, an owner or investor can’t provide everything that Mynd can provide.
- Digital leasing
- Legal and compliance
- Online portal
- Quality resident screening
- Financial reporting
- Electronic rent collection
- Dedicated portfolio manager
- Repairs, inspections, & maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- And more.
There are many property management companies in Phoenix, and there are also a lot of real estate agents who try to manage properties on a part-time basis. You must conduct your due diligence to ensure you find the best property management fit for your investment property. Here are a few best practices for choosing a property manager:
- Ask for references.
- Request internal customer satisfaction scores.
- Check online reviews from several sources.
- Have a conversation with each potential candidate.
Absolutely. Not every owner has the temperament, time, energy, professional network, or experience to be a property manager--particularly a Phoenix property manager since all cities are unique. It takes a lot of work to manage a rental home. Not to mention that many people want real estate to be a passive investment.
Yes, property managers collect rent. At Mynd, we offer an easy-to-use Resident Portal that allows for easy rent collection online.
- Write rental property listings
- Screen a prospective tenant
- Ensure easy rental property turnover
- Perform regular maintenance
- Help you make tax deductions
- Maximize positive cash flow
- Avoid surprising liabilities
- Early lease terminations
- Encourage qualified tenant renewals
- Manage tenant satisfaction
- Respond to maintenance requests ASAP
- Interact with your homeowner's association (HOA)
- Handle evictions
- And more
Mynd will help you determine the right rent for your property based on its amenities, the rent of comparable properties, and the state of the community it's in. Mynd will also minimize your vacancies and keep your property safe so that your income can be used to scale your portfolio rather than cover preventable expenses.
Mynd takes steps to minimize vacancies.
- Advertising your property before your current tenant's pre-agreed move-out date.
- Virtual tours and self-showings.
- Effective tenant screening and speedy lease agreement signings.
- Avoiding leasing fraud.
- Minimizing property turnover time and moving tenants in quickly.
- Encouraging lease renewal through tenant appreciation.
- Following all laws, rules, and regulations to avoid lease violations.